9/27/2007

Thing 12 - Rollyo

Rollyo - Almost sounds like it should be a children's book (Roly Poly Rollyo), but a very different and useful tool. I created a Rollyo searchbar for digital photography (imagine that!). I added it above the time-wasting Sudoku puzzle generator on the top right, so that it's easier to access when entering my blog. If you haven't figured it out yet, that section of the blog is dedicated to wasting time in a variety of ways.

For looking for sites about any niche interest, Rollyo is a good way to go. It can be quite the time saver when a topic comes up, even in a reference situation on the desk. I can see myself using it for spur-of-the-moment topics that I need to get some sites for. Again, depending on your proclivity for getting intrigued by things great and small, this can be either a time saver or time eater.

No comments: