9/26/2007

Thing 10 - Online Image generators

steve's meez avatar

Here's my previous Meez avatar, Prakashsteve, newly animated. I went back to the site and copied the code into the post using "Edit HTML" rather than "Compose". I like it. Now my avatar works as hard as I do when shooting pictures!

Meez has a lot of options for image generation. You can pick everything from skin colr and hair styles through accessories and clothing and nail color. You also get to pick animations for your avatar and backgrounds to put them in. You can create a whole series of avatars under your log-in name. And when you get tired of your outfit, you can take clothes off, put them in your "closet", and get new threads. So my avatar won't freeze when it gets to be chilly, maybe I'll look for some appropriate footwear.

The Generator Blog is a dandy resource for an extensive list of all kinds of generators, both image and otherwise (for instance, you can find a German name generator on this site). I liked it so much I added it to my blogroll! I'm really digging a deeper hole for myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That image is huge (would take up half a floppy disc), but it's a neat avatar.

www.CustomSignGenerator.com has another avatar maker and a bunch of other graphic generators.