10/02/2007

Thing 23 - Summary

"This is the end, the end my friend" - not (sorry Jim Morrison!)

This is the last post for these discovery exercises, but definitely not the last time I will use the skills obtained. I've been happy to discover that even I can do these things that are increasingly part of Web 2.0. I've always been one to want to learn new things, and this was a natural extension of my inherent curiosity.

My favorite, in terms of sheer fun, was creating an avatar on Meez. I was surprized to see how much time I would willinging spend on exercises that captured my imagination. If a similar offering was presented in the future, I'd certainly be inclined to try it.

Succinctly, my learning experience was: fun, profound, enlivening, and unexpected - even when I got frustrated.

Thanks for offering the opportunity to us be stay relevant to our customers and to enrich ourselves!

No comments: